Integrity Cost Consulting
Recover your money. Eliminate risk. Find wasted cash.
Recurring expense management is time-consuming. It presents a challenge for most organizations; thereby, creating risk within organizations. The challenge becomes more difficult if you have multiple locations.
Four out of five organizations overpay for waste disposal, utility, and telecom costs.
- Vendors place the responsibility of cost/invoice verification on you, the consumer.
- Waste disposal, utility, and telecom invoices are either complex and lengthy or summarized and light on details.
- Organizations don't know how the invoices are generated.
- Invoices and documents used to generate the invoices are written in industry-specific language, making it virtually impossible for internal staff to effectively verify the charges.
- Spending is not verified by organizations due to a lack of time and expertise and an assumption of accuracy and cost efficiency; we often hear "as long as it looks right, we pay them" or "we're under contract, so there is nothing we can do now."
- Assuming your bills are correct leaves your company vulnerable to errors and overcharges, which compound over months and years.
- Overspending gets incorporated into forecasts and budgets.
THE NON-INTRUSIVE SOLUTION:
- Our team has decades of experience removing risk and generating cash flow improvements for organizations.
- We understand your industry and have worked with your providers.
- Our group of expert auditors have decades of specific industry training in how to read and interpret the complicated tariffs and codes used by the providers.
- We’ll make sure your expenses are accurate and cost efficient, which means you’ll be receiving services for the least amount of financial investment.
- Our audits are not intrusive - we don't use your staff or resources; we work off-site.
- We will work on your behalf to obtain refunds from over-charges and reduce your costs going forward.
- We assume all of the financial risk. We’ll either discover that you’re being charged correctly or we’ll find refunds and cost reduction opportunities to improve your bottom line.
- There is no downside. You’ll receive the same quality of services that you are receiving today from your providers, but costs will be accurate.
- After we complete our initial audit, we will provide regular, periodic reviews of invoices to ensure continued accuracy and cost efficiency.
- We are not compensated if our thorough review generates no savings and no refunds.
- You will never pay us until you have realized savings for the month or until you have realized/received your refund/credit.
- We will never implement any savings on any of your accounts unless you have given us written permission.
- If we uncover savings and you give us permission to make changes, we will implement them directly with your providers so you only have to communicate with us.
- We will provide professional, timely and friendly customer service. We will treat you the way we want to be treated.
- You will be kept informed of our findings throughout the process as we will provide regular updates.
- You will have a better understanding of your utility, telecom and waste expenses as a result of our review.
Integrity Cost Consulting